Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 6

I got so sick last night. Randomly sick. I was having a sweets craving and so I made myself a little microwave cake with quinoa flour. I don't know if it was a bad batch of flour or the microwave or what...but I got really sick to my stomach. The pain of which seemed to accentuate the fact that every single one of my muscles hurt.

I'm on Day 6 of the The 30 Day Shred.


My shoudlers hurt. I think I did two days of bad form reverse curls, and so my lower back hurt. I just hurt all over. But I did it again this morning. Argh the punishment. I have been losing a few inches here and there, however. So I suppose I should keep going.

And throw out that quinoa flour. In the throes of nausea I seemed to remember this happening the last time I used it...

No comments:

Post a Comment