Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Professional Win!

So, I've been accepted into the Humber College Correspondence Program for Writers. I can't tell you how long I've been dreaming about attending this program. It's a 'studio' course which basically consists of a published, professional literary author working as editor on an unpublished manuscript. My unpublished manuscript. The little manuscript that could.

Starts in May. I am so excited I did a bunch of work on 'marketing' the book, which may or may not have been getting ahead of myself. Since the program and the editing of the manuscript will end in November, it looks as though if I am going to go the self published route (which seems rather attractive at the moment) than the book will be ready for the first of January, 2014. That's right. I picked that date. I have a lot of work to do before 2014!

Side note: most famous (to me) alum of the program:


Sweet. Ok well stay tuned for some future posts about things related to my upcoming novel. I.E. robots, AI, automation. Weee!

1 comment: