Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A little update on an epic plot.

Hey there everybody! Just a little note to say that I've updated my epic novel plotting device:

To me this looks a lot better than it did before. I found that with the other sticky notes, which had 'glue' on one side of the page only, bent up and peeled over when I folded the massive 'scroll' up. But the other day I found these post its that have glue on the entire back surface. So now they don't roll up and fall off. It also helps that they are super sticky, new, a little bit bigger and properly color coded. Weeeee! It's the small things that make me so happy.

It's also handy that when I do my requisite (at least) 1000 words of any fiction a day, I can peel off a scene description and have at. So much better than before:


Isn't it? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment