Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Phone!

Not much to say today -- it's a work day filled with day job and editing upcoming Chapter 10 of RoboNomics. But!

I got a new phone!

And not only that, but it's my first smartphone. I know, I know. I was in the dark ages. So how, I wonder, is this new toy going to change my work

habits? Of course top of mind is always my writings.

Change of habits
 
Well, for one thing I'm writing part of this on the phone! I've also noticed that spending time on Twitter feels more comfortable, real and productive. But what I'm really excited about is being able to comment on my life as it happens to me rather than having to wait until I can get to a wireless hotspot.

And of course, I've already taken advantage of my toy to add to the massive amount of cat photos on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment