Monday, May 5, 2014

I'm baaaaaack! From my trip.

Hey kids! So I lately have been busy with a house hunting trip, but now I'm back into my old schedule until such time I'm allowed to leave this dreary city (any day now -- could be up to a month -- don't know when).

Updates

So, if you've been following the progress of RoboNomics Book I on Wattpad, you may have noticed that the book is complete! And because I have lots to work on in terms of Book II, and also because I am moving sometime this summer (and then again in August when our new home will be completed), I won't be posting RoboNomics Book II on Wattpad until September 1.

Until then...

Until then I have quite a lot to work on and tease for Book II. On my other blog, Inspirational Music for Writers, I plan on posting certain playlists: a 'Soundtrack' for Book I although with a sort of music preview preliminary 'soundtrack' for Book II.

I'm also planning on working on a trailer for Book II, since my original RoboNomics book trailer really heavily focuses around the events of Book I.

You also may have noticed that I've entered RoboNomics Book I into the Wattpad Prize. Whether I win or not, once Wattpad announces the winners in June, I'm planning on changing my book covers slightly to better reflect the two-book nature of RoboNomics.

So lots to work on, lots to think about, and if you're a fan of mine: lots to look forward to! I hope you're excited as I am! It's good to be back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment